Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dessert on a stick????

With everyone gearing towards health fads and other ways we can eat healthy and still enjoy our foods, it was only a matter of time someone came up with miniature dessert ideas. I gotta say, personally, I love miniature desserts. This way you can taste multiple things (packing on mutiple calories) instead of just one per sitting. I came across this blog about PIE POPS (yes, you heard correct)...PIE on a stick!!! How innovative and amazing is that.


I can't (and won't) take credit for the picture or for coming up with these (oh, so scrumptious) pie pops but I can definitely point you in the right direction.

Luxirare is one of the few who's mastered the art of creating Pie Pops. So much so, they have a step by step picture tutorial on their website http://luxirare.com/float/.

It's definitely on my list to try one of these days and when I do, i'll be sure to post my review :). So until then, happy baking!

No comments: