Friday, May 28, 2010

Cupcake Trilogy

All About Cupcakes



So, I'm in love with making cakes and cupcakes now...I love experimenting with flavors and frosting designs. I spend half the day baking and the other half distributing to friends and family (my guinea pigs :o)) to get feedback.

For the cupcakes below I tried the recipe behind the Hersheys Cocoa box. I read great reviews about it and well..it WAS really great..very moist and scrumptious!


===================================
================================
Holiday Cupcakes


===================================
=========================

Fall Cupcakes

======================================
================================

My Cupcake Bouquet

====================================
=============================

Valentine Cupcakes

No comments: