Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Cakes (Part II)

Coach Purse and Shoe
I made this for my mom. She loved it :o)

================================

Lightning McQueen



My version of Lightning McQueen for my son's bday :o)

============================

Babyshower Cake ideas



Basketweaving Cake with roses made out of fondant.


=========================

Nintendo DS cakeThis was my very first attempt to make a cake on a large scale. I made this for my daughter's 7th birthday. She and all her friends got a kick out of this one.


============================
The Perfect Present



what more can I say....this is the best birthday present anyone can get...have your cake and eat it too ;)

===============================
Farmville Cake


I made this for my cousin who loooves the Farmville game on Facebook. Cake is covered in buttercream icing. The veggies and animals are all made out of fondant.
========================

Poker Cake

This was made for a friend of mine who is undoubtedly the "Poker Champ". This is all buttercream. I need to improve my buttercream skills.
================================

Cricket Inspired Cake


So, I made this cake for my husband who is a huuuge fan of the game. It's all chocolate with fondant accents. He was really surprised :o)...Mission Accomplished!

No comments: